TITAN 1 DRY HERB VAPORIZER
TITAN 1 DRY HERB VAPORIZER, Lightweight, easy to use portable vaporizer for use with your herbs. This vape is great for beginners or for those who have been vaping for awhile.
The Titan 1 Vaporizer is one of our top-selling vaporizers at Vape 420medzone Store. It is very easy to use and the intelligently designed ceramic heating chamber features an oven-style, convection heating system with no exposed heating elements. This means there is zero danger of combusting your herbs while providing even heat distribution throughout the chamber!
HOW TO USE THE TITAN 1 DRY HERB VAPORIZER
Using Dry Herbs:
- Opening the chamber: grip the mouthpiece with the front of the vaporizer facing you. Pull the mouthpiece sideways and upwards to pop it off
- Grind the herbs and fill the heating chamber a little over 80% full.
- Place the ground herbs inside the chamber and snap the mouthpiece back on.
- Press the power button 5 times rapidly to turn the device on/off.
- Wait about 1-1.5 minutes for the chamber to reach the desired temperature. The power button will go from red (heating) to green (ready).
- Inhale very lightly and slowly. You pull more vapor with slow, sustained draws than quick, powerful draws.
- Change the temperature by holding the power button down for 3 seconds.
- The temperature cycles from red (380 degrees Fahrenheit) to green (400 degrees) and finally blue (420 degrees)
- After five minutes, the device will automatically stop heating to help conserve battery but more importantly to protect the integrity of the unit’s electrical systems. After 60 more seconds, the device will automatically power off if you don’t touch any of the buttons.
Using Wax, Concentrate, Oil, and E-liquid / E-juice:
The Titan 1 Vape now can be equipped with a canister for vaping concentrate oils. Please follow the instructions below for proper use:
- First, position the canister with the cap facing upwards.
- Slowly drip oil or place wax into the canister. Beneath the cap is a cotton wick that will absorb the oil or melted wax and produce vapor once hot.
- It may take a while for the cotton wicks to absorb the oil, so please drip slowly when applying oil. If using wax, it’s probably best to only place a thin layer inside. You may have to do some testing to figure out a suitable dosage for you.
- Be careful not to let any liquid drip down the center hole. This hole is only there to allow for airflow to circulate once the canister is inside the heating chamber.
- Once you have either filled your desired amount of oil/wax or once the cotton wicks are saturated with oil and can’t absorb any more, place the canister into the chamber (still with the cap facing upwards) and activate the device and use as normal.
HOW TO CLEAN THE TITAN 1 DRY HERB VAPORIZER
- Make sure the vaporizer is powered off. Remove the mouthpiece and empty the heating chamber. You can use your dab tool to stir the dry herbs around and then turn your vaporizer upside down to empty it out. Next, use your cleaning brush to scrub off any remaining dry herb residue. To clean the mouthpiece, you should make sure to use the cleaning brush to scrub off any dry herb particles. This is something you should do every time after you use the portable vaporizer. If there is too much build-up in your mouthpiece filter screen, then we suggest you unscrew the piece that holds the filter screen in the mouthpiece. Then remove the screen and scrub off any dry herb particles. If there is still residue on there, you can scrub it in a small bowl of alcohol or hot water. Afterward, you can let it air dry and screw it back into the mouthpiece.
HOW TO CHARGE YOUR TITAN 1 DRY HERB VAPORIZER
- It’s best to only charge the device once the power is completely drained.Gently insert any micro-USB cable into the port on the Titan 1. It does not require much force. Connect the other end of the USB cable to a wall charger. Once the light turns green (3-5 hours), gently remove the USB cable. It’s best not to keep the device plugged in after it is already fully charged. Although you can use the device while charging, doing so frequently may cause the battery to degrade more quickly over time.
WHAT ARE THE BEST TEMPERATURE SETTINGS?
- Most dry herbs and plants vaporize between 350° F and 435° F. Anything lower, and the herbs will simply not produce vapor. The closer you get to 435° F, the closer the plant will get to combusting and releasing the harmful toxins that vaporizing strives to prevent. A range between 380° and 420° is perfect for most dry herbs.